| |
| Friday, 5 January 2007 |
| Cloaked |
Soooo...
It's back to blogging anonymously again. It's hard to be honest when the entire world knows who you are. And judges you for that. But an anonymous blogger... ah... she could be a mythical character for all you know. Nobody really judges a fictional being.
I dedicate this blog to you, the one who constantly tells me that my old blog was brilliant, until they found me out. And from then on there wasn't much I could post without self-censoring, and everything turned into a total waste of grey matter. I was writing about crap so mundane I found myself wondering why did I even bother.
But now she's back! The Hedonist Unrepented.
Anonymous because there's parts of her life she'd rather blog about as a nameless entity. Can only blog about as a nameless entity (for the sake of domestic harmony).Take this as the secret confessional of a person still very much living in debauchery, albeit a little toned down.
I'm definitely no angel. It's hypocritical to say I do not sin, as it is to claim that I've never had sex with multiple partners, never dabbled in the usage of substances, never drank excessively. And it's not wrong to say that I did, do enjoy living a little recklessly, a little more interestingly. So let's talk dirty - no holds barred. :)
P.S. As to who is Natalie, well, no such person exists. It's just a tribute to another friend, one of the handful of people I would call my blog idols. A true believer of the freedom of speech, he still holds firm to his convictions - despite paying a heavy price for touching on taboo topics. |
posted by Natalie @ 17:38  |
|
|
|
| about me |

- Name: Natalie
- Location: Malaysia
Sappy Hollywood serials? My life's more drama. Hedonist unrepented? Not exactly the truth, she's just not against having the occasional indulgence way-lay her - the flesh is always pathetically weak. Oh and by the way, the name's not Natalie.
View my complete profile
|
| previous perversions |
|
| archives |
|
| disclaimer |
This blog is not about being politically correct, or conforming to social norms. It covers "taboo" topics, narrated as honestly as possible by the blogger. It's a little bit of an emotional venting outlet. And it's a compilation of snippets from a (questionably) hedonistic existence, with no sugar-coating to make it more palatable for the conservative. IF SUCH CONTENT OFFENDS, LEAVE NOW. Otherwise, welcome to my lair... ;-P |
| under construction |
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam. |
| lascivious links |
|
|
| Templates by |
|
|
|